We have assigned the tasks into 5 age levels of students:
- task 0 for 3-6 years olds;
- task A for 6-10 years olds;
- task B for 10-14 years olds;
- task C for 14-18 years olds;
- task D for users in higher education.
These are only suggestions, the usage depends on the knowledge level of the students.
Feel free to download, try them out and adapt them to your own practice!
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.