THe Poly-Universe group had a section on the online conference of the HAS, where several lectures were presented by the PUNTE team members.
Date: 2021.04.17. 15:00-18:00
15:00 Welcome words by János Saxon Szász János, artist, inventor of the Poly-Univers game sets.
- Vancsó Ödön, PhD, associate professor, Eötvös Loránd University, Leader of the Mathematics teaching and Methodological Centre:
Ideas for teaching combinatorics and probability theory with the aim of Poly-Universe
- Kovács Zoltán, PhD, associate professor, Eszterházy Károly University
The universe of free construction and creative thinking
- Fenyvesi Kristóf, PhD, researcher, Finnish Institute for Educational Research, University of Jyväskylä, Experience Workshop, STEAM Network (www.elmenymuhely.hu)
Development of creative thinking with Poly-Universe in interdisciplinary and extracurricular contexts
- Tóth Szabina, Szabó Lőrinc Bilingual Primary and Secondary School, Budapest
Using PUSE Methodology and Poly-universe game for combinatorics in the classroom
- Stettner Eleonóra, PhD, associate professor, Hungarian University for Agricultural and Life Sciences
Fractals and Poly-Universe; dinamic GeoGebra applications